1. Privacy at a glance
Your data shall be forwarded to technical service providers on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR, who shall use your data exclusively on our behalf and under no circumstances for their own commercial purposes. In any other case, we shall only pass on your data to third parties with your express consent.
Data collection on our website
- Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
- Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Its contact details can be found in the legal information of this website.
- How do we collect your data?
- Your data is collected by us, on the one hand, based on what you tell us. This could for example be data that you enter in a contact form.
- Other data is collected automatically when visiting the website by our IT systems. These include above all technical data (e.g. The internet browser, operating system or the timestamp of the page call). The collection of this information proceeds fully automatically as soon as you visit our website.
- What do we do with your data?
- Part of the data is collected to ensure a flawless provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyse your user behaviour.
- What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have at any time the right to obtain information free of charge about the origin, recipients and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose as well as for further questions about data protection you can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal information. Furthermore, you also have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Analytical tools and third-party tools